Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Vote for me in Snap for Cash

Have you visited the Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show (KLIMS) 2010 at PWTC?

In conjunction with the show, I am taking part in a photo competition organised by Star Motoring, Red FM and The Daily Chili. To take part in the competition, you have to pose with any Daily Chilli/Star Motoring/Red FM models, upload your photo to Star Motoring website. The photo with the most votes wins!

I need your support!

How to vote for me in Snap for Cash contest?

1. Head to the Snap for Cash contest page.

Snap for Cash contest page

2. Click on the "Log In and register here" link. Register yourself an account to vote for the photos!

Snap for Cash registration page

3. Fill in your details and click on "Register".

4. Click on the "View Gallery" link.

5. In the search box, type "Biopolymath" to search for my photo. You should see the photo below:

biopolymath snap for cash contest

6. What are you waiting for? Vote for me by clicking on the heart shape!

Who do I plan to do with the cash prize?

There are a total of 13 prizes for the contest but the top 3 prizes carry a significant amount of money. As long as I don't come out of the contest empty handed, I'll definitely treat you have you voted for me! There're 10 consolation prizes worth RM 200 each.

The first, second and third prizes are amounted at RM 5000, RM 3000 and RM 2000 respectively. So, here's the deal: If I win any of the top 3 prizes, I pledge to treat you with half of the amount. I'll use the other half to buy myself a dSLR so that I can bring you photos of better quality in my blog! With my point-and-shoot camera I have now, taking photos under certain conditions (low light/fast moving objects) has been a great difficulty to me, even though I have exhausted all of my camera's settings.

Spread the love! What else can you do?

Tap into your network! Do you have Twitter or Facebook? If not, please sign up for one :)

In your Twitter, tweet:

Pls help my friend @biopolymath in Snap for Cash #klims10! Instructions here: http://is.gd/imNN5 pls RT

In your Facebook status update, write:

Help my friend Chai Boon Kheng to win KLIMS'10 Snap for Cash contest! Please head to http://is.gd/imNN5 for instructions. Spread the word!

Thank you for supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment