Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

KLIMS10 at PWTC (part 2)

After looking at cars in the hall featuring Toyota and Honda cars, I said goodbye to my uncle to make haste through the motor show.

Immediately, I went to the ticketing counter to purchase my entrance ticket. Since I come prepared with my student card, I enjoyed a huge savings off normal prices. It doesn't matter if you study locally or overseas - student price applies!


Perodua.


Proton came up with some concept cars as well as Pahlawan series.


A Proton Kasturi on display.


A display not to be missed - Bumblebee from Transformers!


worked for Isuzu.




Harley Davidson motorbike. Vrooomm!


And there was Kate Lee @ Copykate modelling for Maserati.



It's possible to visit KL Motor Show for free by outsmarting the layout plan. That's because the organiser did not control direction where visitor can enter/exit the halls.

Next up will be PJCAD Day of God's Wrath fashion show at Sunway Pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment