Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

PJCAD Day of God's Wrath fashion show

Finishing #klims10 at PWTC, I went to Sunway Pyramid for a fashion show presented by PJ College of Arts and Design students. The fashion show was held at Thirty Two Bistro and Bar.

I was one of the earliest to arrive among bloggers. So I chit chatted with an ex-lecturer. His take home message for me was "have the heart of an artist".

This was my first time shooting a fashion show, furthermore with a compact cam. Super challenging! Miss the moment and you miss the shot forever.


#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7

After the catwalk finished, it's camwhore time! Catwalk only lasted for 10 mins - Quite short!


#8


#9


#10

Thanks for the invite!

If you're interested to check out courses offered by PJ College of Arts and Design, head over to http://www.pjcad.edu.my/courses01.html

No comments:

Post a Comment