Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A primer of KLIMS'10 + PJCAD fashion show

Attended two events yesterday.

First, I followed my uncle to Kuala Lumpur International Motor Show 2010 @ PWTC.

kuala lumpur international motor show showgirl race queen toyota
My uncle was interested in hybrid cars, especially the Toyota Prius.

toyota race queen
For eye candy purposes :D

I'm having a bioresonance with girls wearing red sexy outfit, am I not?

Navigated through the public transport network of KL-Klang Valley to Sunway Pyramid for PJCAD Day of God's Wrath Fashion show at 32 Cafe & Bistro, Sunway Pyramid.

PJCAD Day of God's Wrath fashion show
What devilish outfit!

feeq biopolymath justhee
, Feeq and I. Thanks for the invite!

I'm taking part in KLIMS 2010 Snap for Cash contest, details will be up later. Please support me!

2 comments: