Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nuffnang Australia Christmas party

18th of November 2010

What an early Christmas party! At HoneyBees Bar in South Melbourne, I feel glad to network with Australian bloggers.

Violet LeBeaux
Wonder who she is? She's .

Nuffnang is now the sole blog advertising company in Australia. Unlike Malaysia, blogging in Australia has a completely different climate and just as Timothy Tiah has said it: "You can't use your hard mould for one place and use it in another place."

Australians are not wave catchers type of people. The blogging market in Australia don't develop as fast as in M'sia.

celeste
She blogs at Berry Travels, PetiteValse and FashionWaltz.

What are the main categories of Australian blogs? There aren't many personal blogs. You can find tons of food, parenting and fashion blogs.



I don't mind reading lots of blogs using Internet in Malaysia, but Internet in Australia is charged on file size rather than speed. I can use up to 400 MB browsing photoblogs in one day!



I need a prime!

4 comments:

  1. I love Violet's tutorials online! They're so kawaii and easy! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Just wanna let you know that second photo isn't me! I think it's Celeste from petitevalse.blogspot.com and fashionwaltz.blogspot.com.

    I'm actually a Sydney blogger not Melbourne! So can you please untag the photo and remove my name as soon as possible please? Thanks!

    (The real) Karen | Citrus and Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks for the mention ^_^ I'm very glad you had fun at the party. Yep Karen's comment is right, the photo tagged as her is actually Celeste from http://www.berrytravels.com :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete