Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back from Taylor's Lakeside Campus open day

I drove to the lakeside campus of Taylor's University to attend their open day.

My purpose of going there was to admire the architectural splendour of a tropical university campus. That leads me to campus tour!

I was lead into a four-storey library with a modern interior design.



What I really like were the cute couches with views outside through transparent glass walls. Totally LIKE NO OTHER.

Highlight of the campus is of course the water, the square and the shops.

taylors lakeside campus square
It's a garden campus yo!

What's happening in the multi-purpose hall?

taylors lakeside multi purpose hall open day 2010
Course counsellors busy with prospective students and parents :)

All in all, I'd say Taylor's Lakeside Campus has good feng hsui.

No comments:

Post a Comment