Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Watches from Zalora.com!

This article is mainly for guys, and girls are welcome!



I am going to talk about watches today! When I was a schoolkid, I use my watch during my exams. It was there to remind me the progress of my paper, and helps me plan my time for the exam. When was the last time you used a watch?

So, tell me why you wanna wear a watch?
  • Telling the time, so won't run late into important appointments
  • As a fashion accessory to complement match my outfit
Whenever I need a timepiece, my smartphone will do the job today. But I won't deny wearing watch has a long history :) To put it, watches are classic men jewellery that adds to sophistication in a slight way. The watch you choose has a little secret to tell about your personality and character. So what does your watch say about you?

What do you think of the watch below?


The classic silver and gold metal plated watch that's worn to work or important meetings tells us about a professional and successful career. The wearer is confident and courageous to take charge in anything he do. It gives a macho and sophisticated style when worn with a business suit and leather shoes. The metal plated watch is the perfect choice to formal occasions for its exclusive and expensive look.

This typical type of leather strap reveals a more casual look but still maintains a professional image. The leather strap is flexible to be worn to the office or a casual day out without looking inappropriate. This leather watch is suitable for men who prefer to combine casual and masculinity in their style.


Guess what? This is the G-Shock watch! It can withstand shock resistance. Men who love adventures and extreme sports will opt for a G-Shock. A G-Shock watch automatically let us assume the wearer enjoys outdoor activities! Isn't that cool?

If you're wondering where to find these types of watches mentioned above, try checking out Zalora's website as it offers a wide range of collection from many local and international brands. You could choose your perfect watch in a matter of minutes! So hurry up and have a look *click*

6 comments:

  1. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!
    shop rose gold watches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I am in love with this blog. You just reminded me about the old days when watch was considered to be the most important element to see the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. Ultrajewels Relojeria

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a pleasant and enlightening, containing all data furthermore greatly affects the new innovation. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing it, Boccia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! Daniels Jewelers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much obliged for the decent blog. It was exceptionally helpful for me. I'm upbeat I discovered this web journal. Much obliged to you for imparting to us,I too dependably gain some new useful knowledge from your post. Teno Outlet

    ReplyDelete