Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Super Auto Mix 2010 day 3: The race queens

Today I paid my way into the event because I want more of hot babes! If you're wondering what I did on day 2, I was actually at Clinique Star Tour at Sunway Pyramid. That'll be blogged as well.

Super Auto Mix 2010 official race queen
The first shot to inoculate my excitement!

Super Auto Mix 2010 babe in the car
Babe in the car.

Super Auto Mix 2010 race queen playing Sony PS
Sony PS in the car. Fun kan?

Super Auto Mix 2010 race queen modelling Sony PS
It's an experience.

Super Auto Mix 2010 a bevy of beauties
Which one is your favourite?

Super Auto Mix 2010 v class motorsport race queen
V class motorsport in red.

Super Auto Mix 2010 v class motorsport race queen
The white girl.

Super Auto Mix 2010 race queen
Together!

Auto gauge Super Auto Mix 2010

Auto gauge Super Auto Mix 2010
The Auto Gauge yellow girl :)

Next part is the exhibits w/ friends! Stay tuned!

Who nosebleed? Tell me!

1 comment: