Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Memory

It's an essential element that makes us human. Memory defines my history, describes my social circle and of course excel me intellectually.

I have no control of what memory others have on me. If you're my friend, your memory of me is essential. If you're a random person not fated together, you do not need to keep a memory of me. So, make sure you know your position, the same notion can be welcomed or unwanted, it's a double edged sword.

It becomes especially scary to me when salesperson I meet on the street, greet me when he/she sees me for the second time or more. In the open (like outside a train station), I don't trust. Keeping a memory of me while not being in the right position, I treat it as an intrusion.

That's why I raise up my wall. To protect yourself you're justified to be selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment