Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

A Pink - Bubibu

I learnt up the lyrics of A Pink's Bubibu. What I like about the song was its simple structure and easy to follow lyric.





Because Bubibu was a follow up song after Hush, an MV was not made for it. Bubibu was considered as the title track for A Pink's last comeback (The Unee Anee album), but Hush was chosen in favour instead. The group later asked fans to vote a song from Unee Anee album as a follow up, where Bubibu was chosen.

I can't wait for A Pink's comeback this year! They are not only lovely as a group but each member has her individual charms. The visual member, Son Na Eun has a cute and sweet face that I can't take my eyes off her.

Since I finished Honours, I marathoned 3 seasons of A Pink News until now. Each season has 12 episodes, each episode lasts for 30 minutes, which made it easy to finish within a short time. They are adventurous and full of personality as I get to know them.

I am excited to see what A Pink has in store for this year! Wondering what the concept will be.
----------

Dear boy, you’re my angel
Let me show you a better day


How do I look today?
They say that I look prettier these days
I keep looking at the mirror
Today, I’m a pretty good-looking girl

Rub dub rub dub, I tremble
Whenever I think of you, I tremble
What to do with myself, oh oh

I seem like a fool
I’m embarassed for myself
But I want to have courage and tell you


* Slowly, on your two cheeks, BuBiBu
I want to hold your hand tightly and BuBiBu
Just by hearing your name, just by hearing your voice makes me feel good
I like you so much, I like you so much, what do I do?

** Little by little, on your lips, BuBiBu
You are my everything BuBiBu
Just by looking at you, I feel good
Just by hearing your name, just by hearing your voice makes me feel good
I like you so much, I like you so much, what do I do?

Even if you seem a bit cold and stony
You are a warm guy to me
I keep looking at your face
You’re my one and only boyfriend

I keep, keep, keep
I keep thinking of you
What to do with myself, oh oh

I want to take a walk with you
I want to go on a picnic with you
There are so many things to do

* Repeat

** Repeat

* Repeat

** Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment