Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

RIP Karpal Singh



Mom asked me to sleep over in grandma's house because uncle was away in Guangdong. I had my first sleepover in grandma's house in over 20 years, the last being when I was a little kid nagging my mom to allow me to stay overnight in grandma's house (hahaha I was like that).

Grandma woke me up the next day at 8.10 am. When I woke up, I checked my Twitter feed. Something was not right when I saw potraits of Karpal Singh along with the caption 1940-2014. Hell no, Karpal Singh passed away in a car accident! Immediately I broke the shocking news to grandma. I said, Karpal need not go to jail, but he's gone forever now.

Karpal Singh, you've left us too soon. We need you for a better Malaysia. May your sons carry your legacy. Rest in peace, Tiger of Jelutong.

1 comment:

  1. It's very sad to know that he had passed away. I received this shocking news from my friends, I was like 'are you serious? why so sudden?!' Sigh He will be missed.

    ReplyDelete