Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Foursquare surprise from Atoz!

Hello my dear readers! Some of you may have known, that I've resigned from Viewnet in Low Yat Plaza for a marketing position at Duskbin Holding and i-Rocks Malaysia. As part of my job, sometimes I turun for fieldworks in the computer shops! It's fun to drive around town and check out the latest technology trends.

Whenever I come to new places, I performed my usual ritual of checking in via Foursquare. Most of the time it's just a record for the future! But not this time - I ran into a surprise when I checked into Digital Mall at Petaling Jaya!


The screen above left me wondering. I stumbled upon a treasure and felt very special! Foursquare proves itself useful because some deals come your way when it's your day, who knows?


So what is it about? Without further ado, I asked for the location of the shop, Atoz Computer Media. It's located at the second topmost floor of Digital Mall.


Took me a while to know what this Foursquare special is all about! Basically, you get a premium free gift for every purchase of HP printers! This only applies to walk in customers, and you must check in at Digital Mall via Foursquare! This promotion continues while stock lasts.



I set my foot in Digital Mall for the first time and got lucky. If you don't have Foursquare in your phone, you've better download it now from your respective app store.

In case you're wondering where Atoz is, here you go!

Atoz Computer Media
Digital Mall
2, Jalan 14/20,
Seksyen 14,
46100 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Customer care line: 1800 88 0007

No comments:

Post a Comment