Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Lenovo girls at PC Fair







During consumer fairs I can always see these girls with revealing dress! These people are called showgirls. What do you think they do?

Their job is to distribute flyers to you, right? I can hire anybody to do that, but nobody will remember my brand. But I know many have an eye for pretty girls and will stop by to have a look. Now everybody remembers my brand even though they didn't buy anything from me! Isn't this a good move?

But when you ask showgirls about product information, in most cases they won't know!

Part 1: Asus girl
Part 2: Lenovo girls
Part 3: Razer girl
Part 4: Monkey King & Epson Mascots
Part 5: GoPro girls
Part 6: Logitech's Dota2 & Powershell
Part 7: Garmin girl

5 comments:

  1. It’s never too late to improve your information and your contents inspire me.
    zookaware pc cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this website needs much more consideration. probably be once more to learn way more, thanks for that info. lenovo laptop price and specification

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a proper weblog for anyone who would like to be familiar with this topic. You are aware of a great deal its almost tough to argue along with you (not too I actually would want�HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin over a topic thats been revealed for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent! lenovo external hard disk 500gb

    ReplyDelete