Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Megatex 2011 at Sunway Pyramid

14 January 2011

I arrived at Sunway Pyramid early on the day that led up to the final of FHM Girl Next Door. That gave me extra time to spent visiting Megatex 2011 held at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre.

Megatex is a consumer fair of furniture and consumer electronics.


I didn't know about an exhibition happening until I received a flyer at the Sunway Pyramid entrance.

Hisense
Hisense is a brand from China. Anyone knows Hisense Arena, an indoor stadium in Melbourne?

hisense showgirl
Eye candy, I got. Want sexy, go PC fair.

blackberry booth
There I had an opportunity to try my hands on BlackBerry Torch 9800.

blackberry showgirl
I like the fact that BlackBerry showgirls weren't just for show/eye candy. They are actually knowledgable in the products.


There was a huge bear on display on a bed.


God of Wealth for prosperity. Encountering one brings good luck.

Khind showgirl
Showgirls were not common sight. I'd say good enough considering it's a furniture fair.

Besides that I got to try my hands on Samsung Galaxy Tab and a robotic vacuum cleaner too.

No comments:

Post a Comment