Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Kpop mashup for first half of 2011 by DJ Masa



I was looking for videos of SM Town live in Paris and who knew, I stumbled upon this cool mashup of Kpop songs! It has been ages since I've watched another viral mashup of United States of Pop featuring English pops.

The mashup is so flawless as if they're composed into one song. Kudos for a good job! It's done by DJ Masa, a Brazillian known for his skill of mixing and mashing Korean songs. What makes me interested about him: his specialty is on Asian songs!

40 tracks featured in the mashup:

A Pink - I Don't Know
Block B - Freeze
Dong Bang Shin Ki - 왜 (Keep Your Head Down)
Girl's Day - Twinkle Twinkle
Kahi - Come Back Bad Person
Kim Hyung Jun - Girl
Park Jung Min - Not Alone
4minute - Mirror Mirror
Rainbow - To Me
Seungri - What Can I Do
Secret - Shy Boy
Song Ji Eun - Going Crazy feat. Bang Yong Guk
After School - Shampoo
B1A4 - OK
Big Bang - Love Song
Big Bang - Tonight
Brave Girls - Do You Know
CHI CHI - Don't Play Around
Clover - La Vida Loca
CNBLUE - Intuition
Dal Shabet - Pink Rocket
f(x) - Danger (피노키오)
G.na - Black & White
Jay Park - Abandoned
MBLAQ - Stay
Orange Caramel - Bangkok City
Rania - Dr. Feel Good
SISTAR19 - My Boy
Super Junior M - 태완미 (Perfection)
Teen Top - Supa Luv
U-KISS - 0330
UNTOUCHABLE - YOU YOU
X-5 - 쇼하지마 (Don't Put On An Act)
ZE:A - Here I Am

Related links:
DJ Masa's Youtube channel - check out his other work here

Source:
Kpoplive

No comments:

Post a Comment