Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Instagram favourites + posts coming up!

Since winning an iPod touch 8GB at a singing contest by lucky draw, I've been enjoying like iPhone users do! With any iOS devices, you cannot miss Instagram.

What's inconvenient about iPod touch is that it only comes with Wi-fi connection. I do not have the privilege of sending a photo instantly. The camera on iPod touch actually has less resolution compared with iPhone4 but that does not stop me from making full use of my mp3 player.

Some of my favourite shots are:

Federation Square Melbourne
Federation Square at the south of Melbourne CBD


Ferris wheel at the bank of Yarra River - took this while walking to Planetshakers conference

melbourne arts centre
Spire of Arts Centre, Melbourne

news app iphone
Some news app I've downloaded into my iPod touch
As die hard science fans, you can't miss Nature and Science!

I've just done with exams for the first semester of my third year. Just found out that I have a few events yet to be written up! So, expect these to be coming up next in the pipeline:

Megatex 2011 at Sunway Pyramid - 14 January 2011
CMG Idol singing competition final at Hollywood Karaoke Bar - 2 April 2011
Discovery Needs Dollars rally at State Library of Victoria lawn - 12 April 2011

Stay tuned at Biopolymath.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment