Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

My A Pink has grown!


Happy New Year guys! It's year 2015 today. Year 2014 has been a year of growth for me. I really really thank you all of you, be it friends, colleagues and anyone I've met at random for all the opportunities you presented, all your guidance and all the moments you've shared with me. You have made me grown to where I am today. I am so glad to be able to do so many things this year! You guys rocks.

I must also thank A Pink my favourite K-pop girl group for the year! Thank you for Mr. Chu and LUV. All of you make me proud as a Pink Panda; I remember A Pink won the most music show as a group last year with two comebacks! And, the girls won't reach success without the support of Pandas and once again I extend my appreciation to each and every one of you. We love A Pink and we are a family together even though I don't get to interact with all of you. Thanks A Pink Malaysia Community for being so efficient at bringing the latest news of the girls to me.

Watching A Pink's Showtime is the best thing about being a fan because I get to know the members of A Pink more. Some moments made me touched, some made me laugh, some scared me to bits. In spirit, A Pink's Showtime is the Season 4 of A Pink News.

Have you noticed the see through dress? The members are growing and yes, as a fan I'm experiencing growth too. The cutiepies are now sweet, matured women. And maknae Oh Ha Young is coming of age. It's time for A Pink to showcase their sexy side; if there'll be sexy comeback I'll gladly welcome it, all I ask is sexy be done in A Pink's way.







The empty pages of 2015 are ahead of us. I wish you readers have a lot of growth!



No comments:

Post a Comment