Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Looking for vocal covers of A Pink's NoNoNo? Here they are

It has been one month since the release of A Pink's comeback album Secret Garden. NoNoNo is a catchy track that gets more and more addicting the more I listen to it omg! I have lost count of how much I view not only the official music video but their live performance on music shows Music Bank, Show! Music Core and Inkigayo.

I'm so in love with the song now. It has amazing healing properties I'm just crapping

Who else can sing my favourite song of A Pink?

Korean covers


When I opened this I was mind blown! Definitely one of the best A Pink covers around. I can't emphasise more A Pink members are bona fide talents and sound great live.


A cute one.

Thai cover


I don't understand Thai, but she has a good voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment