Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Year 2011?

The year wasn't good for me in terms of health. I've been down with health problems with relapsing episodes causing me unable to work; I could do nothing but lying on bed till the symptoms disappears (read: palpitations).

What did I gain in year 2011?

  • I began my third year of university life under a scholarship, majoring in biotechnology and biochemistry & molecular biology
  • My stint as Chief Information Officer for Malaysian Aspiration Program and Marketing Secretary for ASEAN Student Games 2011
  • God intervened for my health a day before my first day of final exam, Semester 2 - My palpitation dragged my health down, it was so bad that I could have collapsed in the exam hall without intervention. Thank you Jesus!
  • Crowned best timekeeper at NCG Debate 2011
  • Winning an iPod Touch 8GB by a lucky draw. Loaded it with apps and music!
  • Winning the title of Planetshakers Mamak Idol and brought home a Nintendo Wii as my prize
  • BERSIH rally at Federation Square, Melbourne - I never regret standing up for a better Malaysia
  • Nuffnang Blogopolis 2011 in Melbourne! I have waited so long for a chance to take part in a blogger's conference
  • Discovered so much about K-pop.
  • Ballarat one day trip!

There was much to gain!

No comments:

Post a Comment