Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

NCG 2011 debate day 2

After watching debates on day 1 it's time for more fiery dose on day 2.

Malaysian students all around Australia flocked to Melbourne for both the debating competition and sporting events.

Gillian Gan
Gillian Gan as judge! She's National Chair of MASCA from Sydney.


To perform my job as a timekeeper effectvely, I brought my IPod touch.


First speaker of the proponent tabling a motion to be moved forward. They were given an interesting topic - should Malaysia go nuclear?

I was no ordinary timekeeper. I increased the competitiveness of the competition. It's fun watching fiery debates!

Yen Wei law student ANU
This is Yen Wei, a law student in Canberra. She packs a lot of punch!


It's nice to meet and network with interstate Malaysian students.

Are you interested to take part in future debates? Please contact your Malaysian students' association in your university for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment