Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Orange Caramel "Shanghai Romance 上海之恋"

orange caramel shanghai romance

Was expecting this piece featuring a new Asian city from Orange Caramel since their hit, Bangkok City.



“Shanghai Romance” is the second project from Orange Caramel’s “One Asia Project”, which began earlier this year with “Bangkok City“.

When asked to describe the “One Asia Project”, Lizzy replied half-jokingly, “It’s a master plan to take over the Asian market.” “When I’m on Twitter and YouTube, it seems like we get a lot of attention from overseas. Every time I read their tweets about wanting to see us, I’m amazed and make myself work even harder,” she said.
Source: allkpop



I really like Orange Caramel said "I love you" in Chinese in the end. I can hear Korean accent, but it's cute!

Where's the next city?

No comments:

Post a Comment