Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm so happy - miss A to debut in Chinese market

I am so happy to hear this. miss A is going to release a Taiwan special edition of their A class album!

After garnering success in their country, debuting in Japan seem like the way to go. Japan debut is overplayed by too many Korean groups, I'm growing sick of it.

miss A Jia

Chinese ethnicity of two members, Jia and Fei has garnered attention. I'm sure Chinese fans are proud to hear miss A penetrating the Chinese market! Much praise to Suzy and Min for making the effort to learn Chinese.

miss A Fei

I am so delighted for their Chinese debut since I grow up listening to Taiwanese songs. Taiwanes pop has defined my taste for music throughout the years. I have been looking forward for Korean stars to debut in Taiwan since Wonder Girls and Super Junior M.



Group member Suzy and Min are making accurate Chinese pronunciations, I don't really mind hearing their Korean accent in it. Some Chinese remakes of their songs sounded so much better, as if they're written for Chinese lyrics and reminded me of Taiwanese pop!

Here are some tracks in their A class Taiwan special edition:

My all time favourite, Good Bye Baby:


Bad Girl Good Girl


Breathe


Love Again


p.s. f(x) under SM Entertainment have Chinese members as well. Should I ask for a Chinese version of "Hot Summer"? :P

Additional links:
Allkpop: miss A makes their Chinese debut!
Soompi: miss A to Target the Chinese Market in November

No comments:

Post a Comment