Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Year resolutions for 2011

What will be expected of me in this coming year?

First and foremost, I am one step closer to achieving my dream in science. I'll be in my 3rd and final as an undergraduate in The University of Melbourne. Of course, I aim to complete my major in Biotechnology with flying colours! At the same time, enjoying subjects that forms the cornerstone of my university experience is a must. Since I've chosen the biochemistry stream of my major, there will be more life processes at the molecular level to learn. Not only will I learn about animals but also plants!

During my free time, I share my interest in science in ANZAAS. As a student committee member of the Victorian division, I shall bring the society to greater heights and increasing student participation. I hope to see new speakers and more opportunities for universities to present their research findings! Upcoming will be events specifically for students too.

What about the societies I've joined in university? Chinese Music Group will be having her annual production of a musical play, so stay tuned. As for Fotoholics (the photography club), they'll be having outings and trips. I promise to you, readers, I shall continue on attending the trips to bring you the photos!

As for Planetshakers, my home church in Melbourne, I am attending the annual conference. It's time to grow in faith, baby!

2010 was great, both with her ups and downs. The year ahead, I hope it to be EVEN GREATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment