Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

I had good experience volunteering at Planetshakers Beautiful Women conference at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) on Saturday. This is my first time volunteering for a church event, serving participants! From responses, messages preached appeal to all genders! So, I am really considering to buy the DVD recordings of this women's conference, definitely worth my money.

The next day, a special church service was held at MCEC. Yup, I'm attending church for the first time in 4 weeks :)

For the time being, Kern Hoh is back! He was the person who brought me to my current cell group. He's very affectionate, loves every person he knows with his heart. After the service, my fellow cell group mates were waiting for him along with his mother for lunch. He's such a popular figure to the extent that he spent so much time catching up with his friend, I was feeling a little annoyed for that.

Overall, what a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment