Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Biocandidtry: Nasty lecture bash

Friday, 28 May 2010

I was focused, listening to the last lecture by Mr Graham Parslow on metabolism in biochemistry and molecular biology. To my surprise, a flash mob rushed from the rear of the lecture theatre and gathered at the front. In a split second I got my camera out and snapped:

Graham Parslow Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Metabolism lecture bash flash mob

All I need to do was just sit back, enjoy their show, wait for them to disperse and continue with lecture!

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Flash mob? Did they... really flash? Or did something else? Hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flash mob means a crowd of people that suddenly gather together and put up a show. Like the recent GleeKL organised by RandomAlphabets, that's flashmob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh i see, i think i saw a flash mob dance in KLCC on utube

    ReplyDelete