Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back from Melbourne Freeze Frame

The previous night, I was attending prayer night by Planetshakers at Collingwood Town Hall. Stepped my foot there early so I helped cleaning up the venue 'coz they were having a youth group.

The session requires full participation of your heart and soul. You really need to press in, directing your full attention and viola! In unity the session can become unbelievably powerful. But when I came home, I stayed up till 8 am.

After a 2 hour sleep I headed to CBD for my virgin flashmob, Melbourne Freeze Frame Project.

Commonwealth Bank Australia Headquarter Melbourne

Melbourne Freeze Frame Project 2010 Bourke Street Mall
Spot me.

Flashmob is fun when you look at the wondering face of the people around! Detailed post coming later.

Technorati tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment