Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

A tribute to MoA's K-pop covers



I'm reading my old posts to look at the memories I've shared. I've previously written about reuploading of MoA's K-pop and J-pop covers by her loyal fans, and one comment mentioned about her exceptional cover of 2NE1's "Lonely".

In my previous post, I mentioned about MoA's Lonely cover contest controversy that ended her English covers of Asian pop songs. In fact, the video above was MoA's entry for the cover contest that brought an end to her K-pop covers. Many thought that it was unfair for MoA to enter the contest given that she has been singing professionally as a member of First Aid Kit.

There is no replacement for her passionate voice. I can only say, RIP to her awesome covers of my favourite songs.



No comments:

Post a Comment