Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Xiaomi Mi3 & powerbank sold out in Malaysia


Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi 小米 (literally: Foxtail millet) has been on my radar for a while, knowing that the brand is the bestselling smartphone in China.

Hence I was excited to hear Xiaomi entering the Malaysian market.

Today, I heard about Mi3 was sold out within 17 minutes on the web. 4000 units in less than half an hour - that's remarkable.

And the Mi powerbank finished in 9 minutes. The powerbank retails at RM 36 for a capacity of 10,400 mAh. Not only that, Xiaomi's server crashed under the sheer number of requests!

I knew of K-pop concert tickets selling fast - those of SM Entertainment's, not even five minutes!

That's a craze.

1 comment:

  1. I knew of K-pop concert tickets selling fast - those of SM Entertainment's, not even five minutes!power bank

    ReplyDelete