Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day "Level Up" by JinnyboyTV

Hey peeps! How you have been doing?

I'm yet to be in a relationship, but I'll always be excited when my romance enters the next level!

The girlfriend is saying that she's taking the relationship to the next level, but I don't get exactly what she wanted to say. For the sake of mystery, she kept it until Valentine's Day. But it's always not bad to prepare for anything that might come my way, right or not?

But, when it comes to a real relationship for me, I can draw from an experience a few years ago (before I entered university) to face a situation like this! I actually stopped by in a girl's house (she's not my girlfriend!) prior to attending an event, and ate with her family. So I asked myself in my heart, what if I go to meet my real girlfriend's family? I guess I won't be that nervous when I'm presented with the real deal.



Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment