Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fashion Salad with ze fashion bloggers!

Attended Fashion Salad last week (7 July 2013) at Square Dotz Cafe in Petaling Jaya section SS2.

Banner at entrance

I went there for an opportunity to meet up with bloggers. What can I buy at the bazaar? Maybe I should buy them for my (future) girlfriend lolz. Girly stuff were on sale there!

Povyteng
I met the pretty Povyteng! She blogs at Oneveryonelips.com

Elvina Chua
Elvina Chua! Good to see you again since 2 years ago.

chenellewen
Chenellewen who looks like a pretty doll.
I'm sorry this is a #phailed shot


The trio Vickybobo, Chanwon and lilzyumiko.

burger accessory samsung galaxy s3
I bought this cute handphone ornament from Jacsafterparty. She's now a mother!

isabellakuan
This is Isabellakuan. Hi girl!

Till then!

2 comments:

  1. I am doing a report on this subject. Your article is full of really useful information. I will make sure to come back to check out your posts for my next report. Cheers
    Volume tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back. Fan t shirt online

    ReplyDelete