Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

BioInstagrams: Buddha's finger + Dara.com and more!

Buddha's hand sofa
Mom and dad wanted to buy pieces of furniture but I was way tired like a flaccid cucumber. The shopkeeper pointed me to this Buddha's hand to rest!

Dara.com March 2013
I was really curious about the contents of Dara.com for ages so I grabbed this. There are tons of photos inside, featuring young girls clad in hijab fashion, quality of the photos is superb. Also one of the cheapest magazine in the market.

Ini Kalilah Tukar!
It was the day before polling day, so I was there at the Pakatan Rakyat finale rally live at Stadium MBPJ, Kelana Jaya. A Pakatan-DAP supporter myself, I bought this T-shirt that has a PAS logo for it to be meaningful to a Chinese like myself.

Ants
Was walking down a pavement near Tesco Extra in Mutiara Damansara and suddenly spotted a moving fly carcass! Turned out to be ants moving this large fly as a team. With teamwork, we can achieve anything too!

No comments:

Post a Comment