Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Biorefresher: Honours year and Eureka Skydeck88!



Biorefresher 1: Starting my Honours year

iMac
Boss (Professor David Vaux) loaned me this iMac so that I can work right away! Returned it to him after I got my laptop.


This is my Macbook Pro that accompanied me throughout my Honours year. Changed the wallpaper to Girl's Day to personalise my computer.

I started my Bachelor of Science (Honours) at the prestigious Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research in Melbourne, in the Cell Signalling and Cell Death division. Was under the tutelage of Professor David Vaux for my project.

Biorefresher 2: Visited Eureka Skydeck88



Made a trip to the viewing deck of Eureka Building in the hot summer, after finishing my Honours course. You can have a good bird eye, 360 degree view of Melbourne - definitely not a place to miss.

Biorefresher 3: I got my degree: Bachelor of Science (degree with Honours)



After all the hard work, I got an upgrade to my Bachelor's degree! Thanks University of Melbourne, thanks Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, thanks members of Professor David Vaux and Associate Professor John Silke's labs! Not forgetting my family who supported me for this extra year. It's all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment