Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

I am now free + ending of second year + OMG Fridays Jungle Fever Costume Party

I'm so happy being one of those getting to finish my exams early! Finishing the paper for biochemistry practical concludes my second semester of the year, and also my second year!

Right after I stepped out of exam hall I went to uni to collect my newest pet! Hearing about the book I was so excited before it was actually published lol


The Oxford Dictionary of Biomedicine, freshly published from the oven!

There are a few more events lining up. First, I am attending ANZAAS free science talk on November 17, 2010 at Gene Technology Access Centre (next to Walter & Eliza Hall Institute). The speaker will be Professor Andrew Gleadow from Department of Earth Science at University of Melbourne so come and join me if you're nice?

Post exams I wanna party like no tomorrow! There're a few events out there but I think this is fun!

OMG Fridays Jungle Fever Constume Party


Date: Friday, November 26 @ 10.00 pm
Venue: Eve Nightclub
Address: 334 City Road, South Melbourne, Australia
Admission: General $20, Guestlist $ 25, free for constume clubbers

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment