Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

I love EXID for being professional



Thanks to Hani's viral fancam, EXID is now on my radar for bringing something new to me. I sensed EXID was up to something again when one more fancam of them went viral!

As you could see, the girls were supposed to perform their hit Up and Down but the song was without backup vocals. What would you do in this circumstance? Being the graceful singers they are, the girls carried the entire song live. I'm amazed at their intimate and precise knowledge of their song. All members fill up the parts with backup vocal live and I must be impressed by this. This is what I call, professionalism.

I really really like LE, the main rapper for her confidence in handling this! She was like "fuck this backup vocals, I'm gonna kill this!"

What's next? I'm looking forward to what EXID is in store for their comeback due some time in April. Stay tuned guys!

1 comment: