Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Opportunity will present itself (Part 2)

I've previously looked at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus for a research project and made an enquiry to a young academic. She replied that she had no vacancy for a graduate student, and I stopped looking at Nottingham Malaysia.

Three months later, she forwarded a vacancy in another laboratory (in the same department) to my email. After looking at the job description and the academic's research profile, I was attracted to the nature and approach of his research and decided to give it a shot.

I was called for interview and what happened afterward is history. I can't thank God much enough for a good timing like this.

I started on 15 September 2014. Glad to be back in science!


No comments:

Post a Comment